Expert Guide to Fix Canon Printer Is Not Working Issue
Before you proceed, verify the plug of your printer’s power source to an electrical outlet. Then, restart your router in case it does result in a network-related damage issue.
- Resume printer spooler service
- You can deactivate the offline print feature on your Canon printer and then cancel any incomplete print jobs.
- Restore the Canon printer software.
If you’re unable to fix the issue, try a factory reset Canon printer. Also, get expert advice by contacting our tech support team to resolve the issue promptly.
Troubleshooting steps to fix The Canon Printer Not Online Error
Solution 1: Restart the Printer Spooler Service
- Search for service using the search box on the menu called Start. Select Services from the result page.
- Right-click the printer spooler. Click restart. (If restart option greyed out, click start instead).
- Make a Right-click on the print spooler once more and this time select the properties. Set its startup type as Automatic. Select “OK” and save your setting.
- Restart your computer and print your document to check whether your printer is working.
Solution 2: Remove the Print Offline feature on the Canon Printer
- Input the control panel’s name in the search box from the beginning. After that, click on the control panel that appears in the results.
- Click on Hardware as well as Sound to open Devices and Printers.
- Locate and right-click your canon in the catalog of printers. You can then choose to view what’s printing.
- Click on the printer to check whether offline use of the printer is checked off. If it’s marked with a Mark then clicks to remove it from the list.
- Print again and this time to delete all documents.
- Print your document to test if your Canon printer is working.
Solution 3: Restore your Canon printer software
Issues with drivers could be causing problems with your Canon printer that are offline. The steps listed above fix it, however, if they do not work, install Your Canon Printer driver.
- Click the Windows key and R key to open the Running box that appears on the keyboard. In the Run box, type devmgmt.msc inside the field, then select OK.
- Choose your Canon printer driver under Print queues. After that, right-click to select Uninstall the device.
- Install the most current driver for the printer model you have purchased from Canon’s official site. After that, install it on your personal computer.
- Downloading the driver on the Canon site is easy, but it can be slow. If you don’t have the patience, time, or technical skills to download and locate drivers manually, you need to dial the to solve the issue promptly.
The program Driver Easy will automatically recognize your computer and identify the appropriate driver to match it. There is no need to know which operating system your PC is running. You can stay clear of the possibility of installing and downloading the wrong driver. Also, be sure not to make an error while installing.
Update your drivers automatically using Driver Easy, either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy.
- Download and install the Driver Easy.
- To activate Driver Easy, click “Scan Now. The software will analyze your computer and identify any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the printer driver that is flagged to install and download the correct version of the driver automatically.
- Start your computer, and then print your document to determine whether your Canon printer is working.