To be successful in a competitive marketing industry, having the right mobile device is not only profitable, but essential.
Whether meeting a customer or traveling for a conference, the sellers are always on the move. Using tools that can boost your marketing strategy and increase performance is more important than ever.
According to the Salesforce State of Sales report, retailers spend only 34% of their time selling. Others are spent managing email, finding ways, entering customer data, and other non-essential services. To boost market performance, it requires the right technology.
The right marketing management tool can enable marketers to improve performance and achieve goals. However, navigating hundreds of mobile marketing apps can be challenging – some better than others. This guide summarizes the seven best marketing tools for anything from guide reviews and real-time market research.
Here are some of the best apps every retailer should have. You can even ask for the development of such apps from a great app development NYC agency to run a different business than the present one.
1. HubSpot Sales
Sales HubSpot is a CRM software that enables team members to close other businesses and manage their pipelines efficiently. The app provides a view of sales from a single dashboard. These reports cover marketing activities, productivity and performance for each member of the team.
The app also offers the advantage of being able to update to sophisticated CRM platforms instantly from your phone.
It has different features including:
- Email templates: Create and distribute commercial email templates that can be customized and sent quickly
- Email Browser: Track when emails were opened for timely delivery
- Book Management and Tracking: Build a library of marketing content to distribute to all members
- Conversational intelligence: capture messages automatically from calls to effectively evaluate team performance using AI intelligence
- Call list: Organize and place calls directly from your browser, as well as the option to log in to your CRM application.
- Contact management and customer profiles: Gain valuable feedback about people and companies
How it can help: The HubSpot market can increase performance by integrating all the required devices into one robust CRM platform. This centralized database allows teams to transform their sales, marketing and customer service plans – minimizing conflicts within the collaborative process and allowing further growth. It seamlessly integrates into a company’s business strategy, enabling the business process to move forward quickly without making many changes to current trends.
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Marketing is designed to help team members with leadership. The app not only allows the team members to stick to the leaders and remain on the top, but also improves many processes like finding, tracking, and engaging with the leaders.
- CRM Connection: Connect with other marketing applications and CRM platforms, including the HubSpot business
- Targeted Search: Target targets have high search capacity, allowing agents to minimize their most important contact.
- Self-directed guide: Supports important instructions automatically based on company information such as market preferences, search history, profile views, and past stored means.
- Marketing Insights: Provides insights into leadership, security, and connectivity, while also providing comprehensive network updates and changes.
How to help: No matter where they are, sellers can discover new links and interact with them through personalized ads. The app allows sales teams to be targeted and focused on their message. Its automated capabilities can also help improve performance and market performance over time. Instead of spending time checking the way, marketers can focus more on providing the best possible experience for customers.
Aloware is a state-of-the-art contact center application that can make unlimited calls and texts. Its market share allows companies to connect with other leads and increase sales – up to 500 leads a day.
From contacting prospects to business closures, Aloware offers delegates the opportunity to manage automation capabilities. When customers can show interest, the system automatically sends text messages or phone calls. It also brings all the customers from different channels to one convenient platform.
The system also keeps track of all calls, allowing reps to track and contact the person at different times. This maintains the ability to lead indefinitely, increasing your engagement as well as increasing the chances of turning them into paid customers.
- PowerDialer: Connect prospects and agents efficiently using automated player systems
- CRM integration: connect directly to CRM programs such as HubSpot, Pipedrive and others.
- Customer Automation: automatically send phone calls, text messages, or other information when a customer submits a form
- Performance List: Record and track the performance of calls, helping delegates review their plans and improve their cold calling skills.
- All-in-one platform: connect with customers from different platforms and manage all calls and text messages in one place
How it can help you: With the right marketing strategy and strategy in mind, the app can create a three-dimensional effect by streamlining the workflow of your sales team. Designed for fast sellers, agents can interact with more customers without having to deal with a specific type of sale.
Invoice2Go allows users to create and send professional invoices. Their customizable templates allow freelancers and small businesses to send invoices instantly, managing all financial and expense information in one place.
Cloud-based software allows its users to track invoices, know when customers receive and open invoices, manage purchase orders and send customers reminders automatically. It offers the best price for the sellers and also handles a large number of invoices and for the fast-growing retailers who need a simple solution.
- Type of invoice
- Immediate action plan
- Financial management
- Tracking time
- Invoice list
- Performance report
How it can help: For sellers who want to manage multiple invoices, or even are looking for an easy way to manage their invoices, Invoice2Go offers a simple solution. The app supports invoices and reminds customers to pay, while saving on the rebate time they can spend checking an unpaid invoice. They can also get a summary of all the key insights instantly from the home screen, including pending plans, invoices paid and past, as well as current tax returns.
Read more: Virtual Office: The Benefits